Are you stuck in the endless cycle of not being able to clear prelims despite doing everything you could?
ULTIMATE MENTOR GUIDED, DIAGNOSTIC TEST SERIES FOR PRELIMS, DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO ADAPT TO EVERY ASPIRANT'S NEED.
Batch Starts from 1st March 2023
Every year out of 10 lakh aspirants who apply for UPSC Civil Services, 99% are REJECTED in the very first stage of prelims exam. This makes prelims the HARDEST stage.
It has been seen that while an aspirant is amazingly well prepared for mains, he/she often taps out in the prelims stage only and takes years to clear prelims .
But the moment they clear prelims, they make it to the rank list with a good rank. e.g. Kajal Jawla - Rank 28th (2018); Kriti Chachra - Rank 89 (2020), Diksha Joshi - Rank 19th (2021) cleared prelims in her 5th and 3rd attempts respectively for the first time.
This test series aims to reduce this wait time for you and help you clear prelims this year itself so that you can see your name in the rank list in 2023!
The most common reason that stops the aspirants from clearing prelims is that they are not able to diagnose their performance in the multitude of tests they take.
The test taking practice has been corrupted over time, it being reduced to merely how much marks are being scored instead of truly analyzing one's performance.
They are not able to figure out a trend in their mistakes; or areas within a subject that remains weak; or which type of questions are they getting wrong - factual or conceptual, easy or moderate or difficult etc.
While you may be able to score 100+ in many of these tests, it remains un-diagnosed whether the score is due to your actual knowledge or simply by luck or guesswork.
While guesswork might work here today, what if it doesn't on the D-day?
You must be sure of your knowledge level before entering the exam hall so that there is no doubt that you will ace the exam. This can happen only when every gap in your preparation is timely plugged!
You must be thinking what will this test series do that other 100 tests that you have taken already have not done for you?
Well, this test series will make sure you clear the prelims this year i.e in 2023 itself. Period.
This is a 100% mentor guided test series, which means an expert mentor will discuss each and every mistake you make in these tests.
The mentors will help you find the trends in your mistakes that you have not been able to see, and help you fix them.
The tests will highlight the areas which you are weak in within the subject so that your efforts do not go waste. E.g. if you are strong in 80% of the subject while questions are asked from the remaining 20%, your 80% effort is also wasted. These tests will highlight in-detail, your strong and weak areas and help you convert even your weak areas to your strengths.
These tests will also highlight if you have covered a topic in depth or superficially by checking your ability to handle questions of different difficulty level.
These tests will further highlight if you lack factual retention or conceptual understanding in areas where conceptual understanding is required.
Basically this test series does everything but your laundry!
Mentor Guidance - This Test Series comes with unlimited mentor support to help and guide you at every step of your preparation over the next 7 months till Prelims 2023. Mentors will help you find you shortcomings which have been stopping your selection till now by discussing each and every mistake you make in the test papers.
Detailed Diagnostics - The test series comes with in-depth diagnosis of your performance - areas that need work, revision required to strengthen factual retention, revisiting the topic for lack of conceptual understanding along with methods to correct silly mistakes. After fixing everything the diagnosis brings up, you will be 100% prepared to ace the exam.
Adaptability - This is one-of-a-kind test series that adapts to individual aspirant's needs (based on the diagnosis). E.g. if one aspirant is weak in Polity and requires further diagnosis, additional tests will be provided keeping in mind area of strength and weakness of the aspirant. Similarly, another aspirant might be weak in economy, so on and so forth.
We at SmartWork Labs understand that there cannot be one-size- fits-all approach to crack this exam as every aspirant is unique. This is the first test series that will fit the aspirant and not vice versa. It's like using AI to design unique test series for unique individuals.
The date is approaching fast, lets get cracking. Don’t miss out!
The big day may have come and gone, but keep in touch as we’re always up to something new and exciting.
Copyright © 2023 Smartwork Labs - All Rights Reserved.
Successful Candidates from
Smartwork Labs IAS Academy in UPSC CSE 2022!!!